Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mason

Its been a LONG time since I've posted anything, but I might just have a few minutes, so what better way to spend some free time than sharing some pictures of my adorable kids? This picture shows Mason's true character: a fun loving, happy, goofy kid. He loves to run around with Ella's clothes on, especially hats and shoes. He is also a fan of oven mitts. Put them together, and you have a toddler ready for a batch of brownies or a winter storm, maybe both. He's cute, bottom line.

3 comments:

Marnie said...

Love, love, love Mason's shirt. Where can I buy one?

Trace Gibson said...

Oven mitts? How hilarious is that; I love it. I wonder whether Schaffer will be interested in Kennedy's apparel when he gets bigger. So funny!

Trace Gibson said...

Oh, and the girl who commented first, "Marnie..." I'm in LOVE with that name for a girl. It's so great that I want to have another little girl and name her that.