Sunday, November 9, 2008

Who's Under the Hair?



It's been a LONG time since Jaxon has seen the inside of a barber shop, beauty salon, or any type of hair cutting establishment. For the past two weeks he has been open to the idea of getting a 'trim', so I made him an appointment with the stylist who cuts my hair. Jaxon was brave and mature and went in there with no reservations. At first he said, "Cut it short", which almost required a defibulator to get my heart started again because I was in such shock at hearing those words from his mouth. But, on second thought, he decided to just get a little bit taken off, so I could see his eyes again. They really are a gorgeous blue color. About 20 minutes later, a new Jaxon emerged. Its great to see those baby blues again.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Give yourself a refreshing look at our beauty salon. For our services simply register yourself online at http://www.comptonhair.co.uk.