Friday, November 21, 2008

Temple Trip


Last Saturday, we went up to the Temple in Laie to support a family in our church who were sealed together that day. I forced the kids to put on some nice clothes for a few minutes so we could snap some family pictures before I went inside for the sealing, leaving Sean alone with the kids and a McDonalds just a few minutes away. It was a beautiful morning and the crazy part was how gorgeous the weather was when I went inside the temple, and how things changed within the short time I was inside. When we left the temple, it was pouring! I felt like we were in Forks, Washington (a little throw out to all you Twilight fans). Welcome to Hawaii, where it is guaranteed to rain at least once every day.

2 comments:

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

I can't believe how big everyone is getting! Sounds like a great morning at the temple... despite the rain!

Marnie said...

Beautiful family photo from paradise!