Monday, December 1, 2008

Twilight Premiere


If you haven't read the Twilight series yet, get off the computer and start reading! I love these books. I admit, I was skeptical when my mother in law introduced me to the first book back when I was getting ready to have Mason. I went into the hospital to be induced with Twilight in my bag. I spent the day waiting to have a baby, and reading frantically. Good thing he wasn't born til 4:00 am the next morning. It was a bit embarrassing to explain to each doctor's question "Whatcha readin'?" with the response, "Teenage vampire love story". I got quite a few weird looks. Anyways, I loved reading them and am proud to say that I have even gotten Sean and Jaxon to read Twilight. My neighborhood was caught up in the Twilight frenzy, with one friend even going to Borders at midnight to get the fourth and final book a few months ago. So, when we heard the movie was coming out, we set a date and told the husbands they needed to make sure they weren't working that night, cuz we were going to see Edward and Bella on the big screen! We had about 14 ladies get together for dinner and the movie, and we had a blast. Was it the best movie ever? Ummm, no, but it was still great and we enjoyed it thoroughly. We even took the whole vampire theme a bit far with a funny picture of us biting each other.

No comments: