Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fashion Show

Ella has been waiting for a package to come. I went to get mail this morning and it had arrived. New school clothes, with a few extra surprises. She was so excited to open up everything and try them on.


"Let's have a fashion show!!" she suggested. And the rest, as they say, is history.
The highlight of the box was new sparkly pink glitter shoes. I must admit, they are even cooler in real life and had they come in my size, I might be the proud owner of a pair of them too.
Here's Ella and Mason struttin' their stuff in their new outfits. Mason was so excited to get new Halloween bat jammies, until he saw Ella's new dresses. Then the jammies were replaced with her dresses. "BUT YOU'RE A BOY!"
"No, I'm not!"
Ok, another dollar in the therapy jar...








After the fashion show we read a new book I got: The Bremen Town Musicians. Appropriate since we live in Germany. Ella really liked it, and I suggested we make some instruments of our own and start a band. Ella wanted to make a violin. Here's her version:

And here's a good one to end on:


Ella talking to her Daddy on the phone.

No comments: