Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Friday

We had a good day on Friday. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that it was Friday. Maybe because I got to talk to Sean. Maybe because my cleaning lady came and made my house sparkle. Maybe because I was able to almost have a conversation with her in German. Maybe because I got to pick up Mason's best friend from preschool and he shouted "Miss Angela!!!" with a big smile on his face that would warm anyone's spirits. Maybe because Mason spent at least half of the day in boy clothes. It's all good. Here are my favorite two chefs this morning, helping me make some cupcakes:

I found at the commissary a new squirting canister of frosting that looked fun, so Olivia and Mason liked frosting their cupcakes. I had extra cupcakes, of course, and shared with Aedan when he came over to play later with Mason. Here's Aedan replicating a gross sneeze with his green frosting:

And here are my boys directly spraying the frosting into their mouths post-dinner for a little sugar high:


We have two birthday parties on Saturday, both involving Ella. Yup, she's excited. I'm dropping Jaxon off at 9:30 am in the commissary parking lot to meet up with church members for a temple trip this morning. He gets to do baptisms. Sweet. It's Dennis's birthday tomorrow, so I think that ensures an adequate quantity of cake consumption between his party tomorrow night and the two parties today. All I can say is, it better be buttercream frosting on the cakes, none of that whipped cream/Cool whip junk.

No comments: