Saturday, November 20, 2010

NEWS FLASH!!!!

We interrupt your regularly scheduled broadcast with this important announcement:
I have been extended a new calling at church. Yes folks, Sister Friendly is retiring. The Bishop nabbed me in the commissary parking lot this morning while dropping Jaxon off for the temple trip. He asked if this was ok, instead of asking me to come in tomorrow for a meeting. SInce my last calling was extended to me in European Country Living, which in my opinion can be a very spiritual place, I had no problems talking in a parking lot. NOW, what, you may ask, have I been asked to do?



I shouldn't say anything til tomorrow, when the call has officially been extended and I've been sustained. So..............















you're just gonna have to wait!! Or call Christy, since you know I called her as soon as I drove off base and could reach my phone. Hee hee! Tune in tomorrow for the exciting conclusion of:


AS THE WARD TURNS or
THE OLD AND THE RESTLESS or
ALL MY KINDER

No comments: