Saturday, June 26, 2010

Doritos and Diego

Right now, Mason is on a Doritos and Diego kick. He loves those chips, and he only wants to wear his Diego shirt with "Colton shorts". Well, how is life with 6 children? A bit hectic, but not bad. But I'm only doing it for 2 days. I tried to keep everyone busy today. We went to the KMCC early to buy tickets for an afternoon showing of Toy Story 3. We bought Jaxon a new church shirt to accompany his new suit, which will be debuted tomorrow. Ramstein Ward. Kaiserslautern Stake. Be there. Then we drove thru McDonalds and after messing up our order three times, we got our food and headed over to the park by the boys' piano teacher. Colton had his lesson first and we ate chicken nuggets and hamburgers in the park. Lunch was followed by a game of tag. Here's Mason being chased by Tyler:

After piano lessons, we went to Donally Park. We were supposed to meet friends there, but after half an hour, they never showed and we were hot! Its amazing what two weeks and 20 degrees can do. We were there for Colton's end of year party and nearly froze our patooties off. Today, we needed someone fanning us and feeding us chilled grapes. Here's Mason and I being 'chair mom and son':

Notice the fingers: Doritos.

After nearly melting at the park, we headed to the Shopette to get some popsicles and candy that we were going to smuggle, I mean accidently put in my purse and forget I had them until the movie started. We went to the playground at the food court to burn some time and energy. Here's Ella hugging Mason on the pirate ship:

After the movie, we came home, grilled some dogs, (hot dogs that is), and let the kids play. I have chocolate chip cookies in the oven I better check on, so I'm off.

No comments: