Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mail Day

Since Sean is no longer working at Tripler for the next 6 months, the job of picking up mail from the mail room there falls to me. Yuck. I figured once a week is frequent enough to get the mail. So, I scooted off this afternoon to see what packages and letters awaited us. Bad idea. We got a big bill from something that we thought was already settled. Ugh. Then Sean got a German speeding ticket. The whole ticket is in German and I can't figure out what it wants me to do. I don't see an amount I'm supposed to pay. I tried to google translate it, but that failed. So, I'll take it to the church tonight where I'm sure I can find someone to translate it for me. On the plus side, its a pretty good picture of Sean that the speeding camera took. Kinda Arnold Swartenager-ish with his sunglasses. The good news of the day is Mason got his Toy Story crocs and jammies in the mail. Oh was he excited to put them on!! He got a pair of Woody jammies and Buzz jammies, and so far he won't take off the Woody ones. This makes the ticket and bill all worth it:



Remember that cake mix the kids ate for dinner last night? We actually baked some of it and frosted them this morning.

Look how sweet Ella is with her cupcakes. She doesn't look like the kind of girl who would wake her insomniatic mother up from sleep right after she finally fell asleep to tell her she's thirsty. Especially when she has a water cup right next to her bed. Come to think of it, I'm sure it wasn't Ella who did that. It must have been an imposter. Or a bad dream. And it certainly wasn't this sweet Ella who woke up her mother AGAIN before 6 am to tell her she was hungry, but when offered food, turned it down.

The two younger ones have been playing together all day. And they've been playing pretty well together. Ella's room is a mess but they are happy and that's all that matters.

Ok, one last picture of Mason. Here he is trying to show off his big muscles:

No comments: