Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's wrong with this picture?


I can't tell you how excited I got when I saw a certain van coming down our street towards our house. I LOVE this van. Inside, is pure happiness in furniture form. It is a delivery van from my favorite store, European Country Living, and it was coming towards my house. But, then a problem: it turned and parked in front of my neighbor's house. That is all wrong. I thought for a split second that some how Sean ordered something for me, a "hope you're surviving this deployment" care package. Then I realized that other people like this store also, and I guess my neighbor has good taste.

Besides being disappointed that ECL didn't visit me, we had a good day. A little too much time in the car, but that's ok. We were helping out a friend. Ella and I frosted pinkalicious and purplicious cupcakes.


Jaxon cracked up over a new SpongeBob episode he downloaded.

I better go and get the kids to bed early. Last night I fell behind in the game and they went to bed too late. Late bedtime + long zoo day = crankiness.
We planted new flowers today. Guess what happens to flowers when you don't water them? They wilt and die. I forgot to water our pansies. Oops. I've been busy. I'll post pics of the new garden tomorrow. Oh wait, I'm babysitting two kids tomorrow, having lunch with Colton at Scout Camp, and a million other things. You'll see pics eventually!

No comments: