Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June 15, 2010

Today I had two cleaning ladies come to help me out while Sean is away. They are just supposed to clean the main level. It took them about 1/2 an hour. I don't know about you, but 1/2 an hour is not long enough for me to do a thorough cleaning. They remind me of the people who clean your hotel room. Fast, sort of efficient, but they don't really do a great job. 55 euros later, I decided that I am going to hire Jaxon to play with the kids while I clean everything myself. I do a better job and I can keep the extra money. The big news of the day is Mason peed in the toilet. This is the second time in the past few days that he has decided that he has to pee, climbed up on the big blue toilet (Germans love blue bathrooms), and peed successfully. He was so proud of himself. I'm not getting myself too excited to think that the end of diapers is near, because the kid drinks like a fish, he can down a gallon of juice in no time (don't worry all you dentists out there, its splenda sweetened, low sugar, so his pearly whites can stay pearly). Here's Mason being a big boy.

The kids played games together in the afternoon. Then we tried to have dinner. Mason protested my dinner selection, saying "Eww, yuck!!" quite emphatically. Then he disappeared. I thought he went to play in Ella's room. This is where we found him:

No comments: