Thursday, June 24, 2010

My handsome boys

Jaxon turned 12 in April and we were all excited for him to receive the Aaronic Priesthood. He has started passing the sacrament and does a great job. He even cut his long, beautiful hair so his gorgeous locks wouldn't be a distraction to anyone taking the sacrament from him. He's been doing ok with his white shirt and tie, but it was time to turn it up a notch. He was ready for a suit. We went to the BX yesterday and I was surprised that among all there horrible clothing selections they actually sold good lookin' suits. Jaxon picked out one he liked, and we were in business. He was so excited to take it home and model it again, right after showering to make sure he was extra clean for the big unveiling. I hadn't seen him try it on in the store, so he snuck up on me at home, tapped me on the shoulder, and this is what I saw:


Makes a mom proud!
Here's one of my other handsome boys, just home from a long day shooting rifles at Scout Camp:

No comments: