Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ich bin hier (I am here)

I'm here, I'm back, I know I'm a few days behind, but I've been busy with life. One house, four kids, church callings, service opportunities and school volunteering can all add up ya know. On Monday we were privileged to have Tyler over again. No naked bum shots this time, sorry. I borrowed Aedan for a few hours too since the three of them seem to have more fun together. We went to see Despicable Me. Now, I had just taken my kids to see it on Saturday, but it's a really cute movie so I thought it would be a good way to spend some time on Monday with the boys. For those of you who have seen it, Mason and I have been yelling "It's So FLUFFY!!!!!!" to each other all afternoon. Tyler fell asleep in the movie, but the other two stayed awake and totally enthralled the whole time. After the movie, I met up with Christy and we watched the kids play at the food court playground for a while.

Things got interesting when a fourth little boy started to invade Tyler, Mason and Aedan's play turf. At first, stern looks were exchanged. Then air kicks were placed near but not touching each other. Then things came to a stand off when the other boy started doing karate moves to Aedan. Quickly Mason took one side of him and Tyler came on the other. The three Ninjas stood poised, ready for any battle scenario that might occur.


Negotiators, (aka moms) were quickly called in and the stand off was resolved with no blood shed. The boys quickly moved on and played all together once again.

We came home and spend the rest of the afternoon playing Super Heroes, playmobil and legos.
So how was FHE on Monday?
Well, thanks for asking!! No screaming or crying fits to report for this week. We talked about prophets in anticipation for General Conference in two weeks. We sang the Latter Day Prophet song and tried to learn all their names. Being a convert is my excuse for not knowing all the Primary songs still, but I think after 22 years, I probably have to lay that excuse to rest. Ella kept calling Joseph Smith 'John' Smith, but she could tell me about him so that's what's important. We colored some prophet pictures...

had some yummy ice cream for a treat...

listen to Jaxon prepare for an Ebay bid he is going to place on a used Alienware computer tomorrow morning at 2:51 AM (yup, he's gonna wake up in the middle of the night and try to win one).....

and see Mason as cute as can be, once again, in Ella's clothes.....

Put another dollar in the therapy jar, and call it a night!

No comments: